Jail Time Awaits Illegal Dollar Traders as Egypt Tightens LawBy and
Parliament Speaker says exchange bureaus are a ‘cancer’
Black market traders now face up to 10 years in prison
Egypt’s parliament approved jail terms for breaking foreign-exchange regulations, part of the effort to fight the currency black market that has helped push inflation to the highest level since 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses