Qantas to Reveal First 787 Route, With London-Perth OptionBy
The carrier will receive its first Boeing 787 next year
Qantas is considering other routes using the Dreamliner
Qantas Airways Ltd. plans to unveil its first route using Boeing Co.’s 787 at the end of this year and is considering a direct London-Perth link that would rank among the world’s longest flights.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts