Hinkley Options Emerge With Dong Able to Speed Offshore WindBy and
Increasing volumes is key to curbing costs of renewables
Dutch wind farm will supply power below 100 euros per Mwh
Dong Energy A/S is ready to offer the U.K. more offshore wind power should Prime Minister Theresa May scrap construction of a nuclear plant.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses