China Builder Default Shakes Faith in $72 Billion Bond EnhancersBy and
Some $11.5 billion of bonds are sold with keepwell deed in ’16
Legal validity of keepwell deeds is being tested: Nomura
The faith that international investors have put in some credit sweeteners on Chinese debt is being tested with the latest default from one of the nation’s builders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations