Macau July Gaming Beats Estimates as Resorts Draw TouristsBy
July gross gaming revenue falls 4.5%, less than 5.5% estimated
Casino industry’s slump in city extends to 26th-straight month
Macau’s gaming revenue in July fell less than analysts estimated as the holiday season brought tourists and leisure gamblers to the local units of Las Vegas Sands Corp., Wynn Resorts Ltd. and other casinos.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock