Scaramucci’s SkyBridge Opens London Office in Push for GrowthBy
Outpost led by Hesham Alquraini to evaluate European managers
U.S.-based fund-of-funds firm recently laid off eight people
SkyBridge Capital, the fund-of-hedge-funds firm run by Anthony Scaramucci, has opened a London office as it seeks to add business in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders