Chipotle’s First Burger Restaurant to Open This Year in OhioBy
New Tasty Made chain will sell only burgers, fries and shakes
Company seeking new source of growth after food-safety crisis
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc., following through on a plan it discussed in March, will open its first burger restaurant this fall, opening up a potential new growth opportunity for a company reeling from a food-safety crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting