Brexit Set to Dent Mauritius’ Textile Exports as Rupee GainsBy
About 18% of nation’s total shipments destined for the U.K.
Almost 90% of those exports are paid for in British pounds
The U.K.’s decision to exit Europe’s common market could hurt Mauritius’ apparel export earnings by about a 10th, in line with the rupee’s appreciation against the pound.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt