BlackBerry Doubles Down on Security With New Android PhoneBy
DTEK50 to sell for $299, half original price of Priv model
Device designed for security-conscious consumers, businesses
BlackBerry Ltd. unveiled its latest smartphone, a security-focused touch-screen Android device aimed at making the company’s money-losing handset business profitable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders