Visium Asset Management to Fire 33 People as Funds ShutterBy and
Terminations to start in October, hedge fund firm says
Visium told clients last month its closing four hedge funds
Jacob Gottlieb’s Visium Asset Management plans to fire 33 employees in New York as the firm liquidates its hedge funds following charges against three former employees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas