U.K. Inflation Quickens More Than Forecast on Airfare SurgeBy
Airline ticket prices jumped almost 11% in June from May
BOE officials debating medium-term inflation outlook
U.K. inflation accelerated more than economists forecast in June, boosted by airfares on trips to continental Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt