SoftBank’s Son Makes Biggest Wager in Career Built on Tech BetsDavid Ramli
Son scored with mobile carriers, software and e-commerce
His $32 billion gamble is on chips for Internet of Things
Masayoshi Son’s forged a career out of betting early on some of the pivotal technology trends of his time. Now he’s made the biggest gamble of his life on a nascent concept known as the Internet of Things.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas