India Stocks Drop as Infosys Tumbles After Paring Sales GuidanceBy
Sensex trims weekly advance as Tata Consultancy, Wipro retreat
Gauge’s 14-day RSI rose to 72, signaling rally may be overdone
Indian stocks declined for the first time this week as the quarterly results of the nation’s second-biggest software exporter disappointed investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations