Calpers’s New CEO Frost Sees Potential Boost From Private EquityBy
Incoming leader guided Washington retirement system since 2013
Calpers, with $302 billion, seeks annual return rate of 7.5%
The new chief executive officer of the California Public Employees’ Retirement System said the largest U.S. pension fund may look to add more investments in private equity and real estate to increase returns and close its unfunded liability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas