China’s IDG, Breyer Capital Raise $1 Billion to Back StartupsBy and
Investments target media, tech, health care, energy, consumer
Appetite still exists for China even as deal activity slowed
Chinese venture capital firm IDG Capital Partners and Silicon Valley investor Breyer Capital raised a $1 billion fund to back startups in China, showing there’s still appetite for significant investment in the country even as overall funding has slowed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations