Covestro Cut Loose From Bayer Puts New Freedom to WorkBy
CEO Thomas says quick decision making easier after spinoff
Bayer’s Covestro stake could help get financing for Monsanto
A 20-foot giraffe made from flip-flops littering Kenyan beaches will soon take pride of place at Covestro AG’s headquarters in Leverkusen, Germany. The impulse purchase by Chief Executive Officer Patrick Thomas underscores a new freedom to maneuver and speed up decision-making following the polymer maker’s spin off from Bayer AG last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations