Moore Capital’s Barna Fired Following Hamptons Party Gone AwryBy
Moore Capital Management, the $15 billion hedge fund run by billionaire Louis Bacon, fired portfolio manager Brett Barna after reports about a party he hosted in the Hamptons in Long Island over the weekend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis