Femsa Opens Oxxo-Branded Gas Station, Taking on PemexBy
Oxxo Gas inaugurates first branded fuel station in Mexico
Company will still sell Pemex gasoline for the time being
Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B., the owner of the Oxxo chain, is the latest player to enter Mexico’s private fuel market, leveraging its huge presence in Mexico’s retail sector to compete with state-owned Petroleos Mexicanos.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders