China Grads Sharpen Skills as Bigger Paychecks Prove Hard to GetBloomberg News
Students turn to loans for vocational training and better jobs
Starting pay for new grads fell versus last year, survey shows
After three years of study at a medical college in Shandong province led to a "boring" job doing quality control for a medical manufacturer, Zhang Jinghan took night and weekend classes to learn about air-conditioning technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone