China Grads Sharpen Skills as Bigger Paychecks Prove Hard to GetBloomberg News
Students turn to loans for vocational training and better jobs
Starting pay for new grads fell versus last year, survey shows
After three years of study at a medical college in Shandong province led to a "boring" job doing quality control for a medical manufacturer, Zhang Jinghan took night and weekend classes to learn about air-conditioning technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures