India Set to Have First Power Surplus in at Least Eight YearsBy
Power supplies in FY17 may exceed demand by 1.1%: Ministry
Power shortage in May narrows to lowest in at least six years
India forecast an electricity surplus for the first time in at least eight years because of transmission improvements and more generation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting