Micron’s Stock Drops Most in 6 Months as Deals Yet to Pay OffBy
U.S. company reporting losses, cutting jobs in tough market
Samsung still has scale, spending advantage over Micron
Micron Technology Inc. stock fell the most since January after reporting a loss and predicting another one this quarter, indicating its attempt to bring order to the brutal memory chip business by buying out rivals hasn’t yet succeeded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas