JPMorgan to Adopt Fintech Startups With In-House IncubatorBy
Emerging fintech companies to receive access to funds, network
Startups attend ‘In-Residence’ program for six months
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is the latest bank to take on financial technology startups, starting a new program to foster these companies in-house as they try to find ways to operate faster, with more security at a lower cost.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis