Fate of Hershey Megadeal Lies With Scandal-Plagued TrustBy
Chocolate company’s voting rights held by Hershey Trust Co.
Controversy has dogged charity founded by Milton Hershey
Holding the key to the sale of America’s second-biggest candy company is a scandal-scarred, $12 billion charity that all but owns Hershey, Pennsylvania.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner