China’s Postal Savings Bank Said to File for $8 Billion IPOBy
Bank pushes ahead with share sale amid turbulent markets
Biggest Chinese bank by branches aims to list in September
Postal Savings Bank of China Co. filed a listing application with the Hong Kong stock exchange, people with knowledge of the matter said, as it prepares for an $8 billion initial public offering that could be the world’s biggest this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas