Taiwan Holds Top Spot For Asian Biotechnology Listings: ChartBy
Taiwan is home to the largest number of listed biotechnology companies in Asia, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. China and South Korea have much larger biotechs by market valuation, though Taiwan’s presence high up on this list shows how a well-educated workforce and government support is fueling innovation on the island.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far
- Dollar Rises With Treasury Yields; Stocks Struggle: Markets Wrap
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day