Mauritius Expects 46% Leap in Foreign Investment This YearBy
Indian Ocean island nation may receive 14 billion rupees
Luxury real estate attracts most investment from offshore
Mauritius’s government expects foreign direct investment to increase as much as 46 percent this year, even as the United Kingdom’s decision to leave the European Union may curb inflows to the Indian Ocean island nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts