Total Wins Bid to Operate Qatar’s Giant Al-Shaheen Oil FieldBy
Offshore reservoir produces about 300,000 barrels of oil a day
French company wins 30% stake as part of joint venture
Qatar Petroleum chose Total SA to operate the country’s biggest oil field and replace AP Moeller-Maersk A/S in running the reservoir responsible for more than 40 percent of the OPEC nation’s output.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts