FCC Chair Said to Seek Tighter Limits on TV Station OwnersBy
Proposal restarts debate at agency over media-holding limits
Wheeler wants to keep rule on newspaper-broadcast combinations
Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler on Monday proposed tightening limits on television-station ownership, an official said, rekindling debate over media-holding restrictions as the internet disrupts consumers’ viewing habits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas