Global Finance Fate Entangled in Web of Emerging World, BIS SaysBy
Accumulation of foreign-currency denominated debt boosts risk
Developing markets have learned lessons from prior shocks: BIS
The world is increasingly at risk of being infected by turmoil starting in emerging economies given their rising clout in global trade and finance, according to the Bank for International Settlements.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas