Indonesia’s Widodo Rebuffs China With Natuna Islands VisitBy , , and
President travels to Natuna Islands, site of recent tensions
Beijing has sent coast guard to area to assert maritime rights
President Joko Widodo flew to Indonesia’s Natuna Islands to underscore his country’s sovereignty over the surrounding waters after China outlined a claim over nearby fishing grounds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’