Circle Raises $60 Million in Funding Backed by BaiduBy
Series D round includes former IBM CEO Sam Palmisano
Circle has set up independent company in China with local team
Circle Internet Financial raised $60 million in a funding round backed by Baidu Inc. as the startup that allows users to send payments for free also formed a China business to win customers in the second-largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing