RBA’s Confidence in Slaying Disinflation Doubted by Bond MarketBy
Swaps indicate traders expect inflation will hold below 2%
Current policy is consistent with inflation goal, RBA says
Australian fixed-income investors are showing skepticism that the inflation rate will rise back to the central bank’s target range without more cuts to benchmark borrowing costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day