Mauritius Eyes Nigeria, Other Africa Markets to Grow TourismBy
European arrivals boosted by direct flights by Lufthansa unit
Tourism revenue expected to increase about 10% this year
Mauritius is targeting Nigeria and other African nations to help sustain growth in tourism revenue that’s expected to reach almost 10 percent this year, Deputy Prime Minister and Tourism Minister Xavier Luc Duval said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders