Lady Gaga’s Ex-Manager Joins With Havas for BrandingBy
Venture to advise on reaching younger consumers, new audiences
Dutch file-sharing company WeTransfer to be first client
French advertising company Havas SA plans a joint venture with Lady Gaga’s ex-manager Troy Carter to advise brands on targeting younger consumers and new audiences in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts