Oi Files for Brazil Record $19 Billion Bankruptcy ProtectionBy , , and
Major creditors include BNDES, Caixa Economica, Itau
Regulator Anatel says company needs consent to sell assets
Oi SA filed for bankruptcy protection on 65 billion reais ($19 billion) in debt -- a Brazilian record -- after failing to reach an agreement with creditors, the last straw following a long saga of mergers and leadership changes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis