Brookfield Private Equity Arm Falls in Regular Trading DebutBy
Management targeted $25-a-piece price for the new units
Official spin out price derived from five-day weighted average
The private equity arm of Brookfield Asset Management Inc. fell as much as 27 percent in its first regular trading session, after being officially being spun out as a special dividend to the parent company’s shareholders Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing