Grantham’s GMO Cuts 10% of Workforce as Assets ShrinkBy
Jeremy Grantham’s GMO dismissals claim about 65 positions
GMO’s global equity group has abandoned stockpicking
Grantham Mayo Van Otterloo & Co., the money manager known for the bearish views of founder Jeremy Grantham, has cut about 10 percent of its 650-person staff in a retrenching that follows a sharp decline in assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner