Paul Singer, Republican Donor, Won’t Take Part in Convention
Add Paul Singer's name to the list of prominent Republican donors and officials who won't take part in the party convention next month, where Donald Trump is expected to be anointed the presidential nominee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's