Old Mutual U.S. Unit Buys $240 Million Landmark Partners StakeBy
OM Asset Management buying a 60% stake in private-equity firm
Deal will end some of OMAM’s liabilities to Old Mutual
Old Mutual Plc, the U.K. insurer splitting its business into four separate units, said its U.S.-based asset-management company is buying 60 percent of Landmark Partners Inc., a move that will end some of the unit’s liabilities to its London parent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis