The U.S. Corporate-Bond Trade That’s Beating Equities This YearBy
Long-dated corporates perform better than equities, junk
Average maturity has doubled for U.S. companies’ new issues
Last year, corporate bond fund managers feared the Federal Reserve. Now they fear low returns even more.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas