U.S. Bancorp Names Dolan as Finance Chief, Replacing RogersBy
Dolan currently heads wealth management, security services
Rogers stepping down ‘due to changing family circumstances’
U.S. Bancorp, the nation’s biggest regional bank, named Terry Dolan as chief financial officer, replacing Kathy Rogers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State