Eskom Prepaid Guptas’ Tegeta $38 Million for Coal SuppliesBy and
Paying companies in advance has been done before, Eskom says
Eskom isn’t diverting coal from Hendrina plant to Arnot
South Africa’s electricity utility paid 578 million rand ($38.2 million) in advance for coal supplied by a Gupta family-controlled company to guarantee supplies for a power plant, the producer and an Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd. executive said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis