Don’t Throw Out That Pig Snout When It Can Be Shipped to ChinaBy
U.S. pork shipments to China more than double in 2016
Investors increase bets on a hog rally by most since January
In the U.S., foodies call it nose-to-tail eating. In China, it’s just called dinner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap