Hey, Siri, How Will Apple Keep Up With Google and Amazon?By
Apple’s virtual assistant set for prominent role at WWDC
Updates to Apple Music, iOS, WatchOS and tvOS also expected
Asking Apple Inc.’s voice-activated assistant, Siri, what the company plans to unveil at its Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco next week elicits the response: “If I told you, they’d probably make me sit through product security again.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations