Lenovo Turns to Phones With Novel Technology for GrowthBy
New phones bundle in extra technology to tempt consumers.
Company faces shrunken PC market and strong mobile competition
Lenovo Group Ltd. is adding experimental technologies to its smartphones in a bid to grow its business, trying to overcome declining personal computer shipments and a competitive mobile market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy