GM Airs Attack Ads That Poke Holes in Ford’s Aluminum PickupsBy
Chevy trucks’ steel beds only scratched, dented by impacts
Biggest U.S. automaker denies critiquing rival with spots
The Chevrolet versus Ford rivalry just got nastier. General Motors Co. launched a series of ads showing field tests in which the steel Chevy Silverado pickup holds up better under heavy workloads than Ford Motor Co.’s aluminum-bodied model.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations