Global VC Firm Accel Hires Facebook Exec to Expand Into IsraelBy
Fund brings on Nir Blumberger to focus on Israeli startups
Most international funds don’t put down roots in Israel
Israeli-born Nir Blumberger will leave his executive post at Facebook Inc. to join Accel as a venture partner and open an office in Tel Aviv to focus on an ecosystem the global venture capital firm said is flourishing with bold ideas and mature entrepreneurs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline