Corbat Gets De Blasio Toast at the Met as Clinton Takes BrooklynBy
The mayor honors Citi chief at Met’s Business Committee Dinner
Event also fetes investor Oscar Tang, raises $1.9 million
On Tuesday night, Hillary Clinton was in Brooklyn, claiming her party’s nomination dressed in a white coat by Lisa Perry, wife of hedge-fund manager Richard Perry. Meanwhile, Mayor Bill De Blasio of New York City, who’s seeking re-election in 2017, was in Manhattan at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, sporting a blue suit and red tie to honor Citigroup’s chief executive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations