Obama, Sanders Said to Speak as Endorsement of Clinton PlannedBy and
President has stayed on sidelines as Sanders keeps campaigning
Obama planning to hit campaign trail for Democratic candidate
President Barack Obama spoke by phone with Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders as Obama prepares to endorse Hillary Clinton after she amasses the number of delegates needed to win the Democratic nomination for president, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day