Uber Makes Changes to Appease Drivers, Without Raising Fares
As Uber Technologies Inc. faces mounting pressure over its treatment of drivers, the company is extending a few gestures of goodwill, in the form of new features, worker-loyalty coupons, and faster payment options.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing